Call us: 1300 799 737
Generate More Leads And
Attract More Ideal Clients
Are you looking for an online marketing agency with
proven results boosting online leads and sales?
Marketing Results helps our clients drive growth and
revenue with integrated traffic, conversion
and lead nurturing campaigns. See dozens of
case studies for proof our methods actually work!
Get started now by signing up for our free online training. You’ll learn from real case studies and examples how to drive more traffic and convert more website visitors into qualified leads and paying clients with less time, money and effort.
Online Marketing Services
Sales Lead Generation
Intelligent web-based marketing systems that keep your sales pipeline full of qualified, ready-to-buy prospects.
Google AdWords Management
Ultra-advanced PPC management and optimisation techniques that squeeze more profit from your Google AdWords budget.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Boost landing page conversion with our multi-faceted approach incorporating research, analytics and multivariate testing.
Search Engine Optimisation
Increase rankings in major search engines for profitable key phrases with effective SEO strategy, execution and reporting.
Direct Response Web Design
Effective, marketing-focused websites that deliver fresh sales leads and new customers and clients to your doorstep.
Web Analytics and Reporting
Transform website statistics into insight, action strategies and results with our data-driven, analytical approach.
7 Reasons To Partner With Marketing Results
There are many online marketing agencies and web design companies. Here’s a short analysis as to what makes us different:
- We understand marketing, and that the web is just a tool for achieving your revenue and profit goals.
- We have a proven record of delivering bottom line results to clients (just look at these case studies).
- We’re experts at website traffic generation and conversion. Website visitors are no good to you if they don’t enquire or buy.
- We speak the language of business, sales and marketing (not techie-speak or three letter acronyms).
- We base optimisation decisions on metrics and data. No need to rely on "hunches" any more.
- We won’t lock you in to a long-term contract. We believe that if we make you more than we cost, you’ll continue to use us.
- You can test drive our strategies FREE by signing up to receive our free e-course, 7 Steps To Doubling Your Website Leads.
Contact us now if you have any questions or would like to have an exploratory chat about turning your website into a traffic generation and conversion machine.
Here’s to YOUR Success,
Online Marketing Consultant
Online marketing uses a variety of digital tools and platforms to both generate sales leads and enquiries, and sell products and services directly. Online marketing should begin with a strategy based on your company’s business model and marketing goals.
Tools used in online marketing include:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Online display advertising
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Web Analytics software
Traditional media including television, direct mail, radio, and print can all play a role in digital marketing because these media will push visitors to a website. In the online world, traditional media is referred to as "offline marketing" and it can play an important role.
Core processes in digital marketing:
- Define marketing strategies including product and service offerings, target markets, and pricing - based on your company’s business model.
- Set up a website to sell the products or generate qualified leads (or sell products and services directly via e-commerce).
- Drive visitors (also called traffic) to the website.
- Persuade visitors to buy directly or request additional information (refered to as website conversion).
- Nurture unconverted leads, usually through email autoresponder and email broadcast campaigns.
- Motivate current customers to purchase additional products or use additional services.
Before online marketing, the tools marketers used included the printing press, mail, TV, radio, and the telephone. Online marketing requires a completely different set of tools.
Website Design and Development
Even a simple website requires design and development execution. A website that can perform key marketing tasks is a complex machine and to make all the parts work together, web developers need advanced tools - especially when the website can handle credit card transactions and automate other important tasks.
Email Autoresponder Programs
One of the most powerful weapons in online marketing is a large permission-based email database. Email autoresponder programs provide the tools to generate opt-in email addresses, then communicate with current and potential clients and customers. These programs also handle spam compliance and provide comprehensive reporting on email open rates, click through rates and resulting actions.
Perhaps the biggest change in online marketing in the last 4-5 years has been the emergence of social media as a powerful marketing tool. In the online media arena, social media works most powerfully as a way to communicate with customers and clients and a proven way to build trust with your market via a long series of "micro-interactions".
Pay Per Click (Google AdWords) Advertising
PPC ads appear on search engines such as Bing, Yahoo!, and Google, as well as third-party content publishers. Pay Par Click ads can be highly targeted around search terms ("keywords"), or be served on publisher websites in the Google Display Network (GDN). Ads can be served in a variety of formats including text ads, image ads and video ads.
Online Display Advertising
Traditional media continues to prove its worth, but online display advertising provides significant advances in measurability and flexibility. These ads, primarily banners and buttons, appear on third party websites and can be highly targeted.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO is not a tool but a process for ranking your content at the top of the "free" or "organic" search engines. And there are several software programs such as link research tools that help SEO experts maximise results. And because the search engine companies like Google often change their rules and requirements, SEO is a fluctuating environment. SEO requires constant tweaking and monitoring in order to achieve long term success.
Web Analytics Tools
Web Analytics tools have become extremely sophisticated in recent years. These can measure everything from website visits to page views, time on site and completion of desired actions (called "goals"). Web analytics makes it easier to improve every aspect of your site and make good decisions based on hard data.
Mobile Applications (or Apps)
Mobile Apps function similar to websites and have been optimised for the mobile environment. With the rapid growth of mobile web browsing and mobile commerce (or m-commerce), mobile applications are an area to watch closely.
Marketing Results provides integrated online marketing and lead generation services to our clients. We provide response-oriented web design and internet marketing solutions that get results. We have proven results increasing website profits and have a track record helping companies grow by generating highly qualified leads that drive new customer acquisition. Here's where you can read dozens of online marketing case studies detailing actual client results.
Our core services include:
- Direct Response Web Design with the goal of delivering fresh sales leads and new customers and clients.
- Online Lead Generation so there’s a steady stream of qualified prospects who are ready to buy.
- Internet Consulting providing managed online marketing services to produce serious ROI from online marketing.
- Google AdWords Management using the latest pay per click techniques and tools to maximize the effectiveness of valuable PPC dollars.
- Managed Social Media to make the most of tools like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked in, to generate leads and profits.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) so websites, landing pages, and transactional pages convert visitors into buyers.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) using the latest, proven SEO strategies and tactics to improve search engine rankings.
Get started now by signing up to our free online marketing e-course, 7 Steps To Doubling Your Website Leads.
Or contact us to set up an exploratory chat about improving your online results.
Online Marketing Strategy
It’s essential to have a rock-solid online marketing strategy in today’s business environment. A company without a website that’s optimised for online marketing is a company that’s being overtaken by its competitors every minute of every day. Or to give it a positive spin: when a company gets their online marketing strategy right, it gains a massive competitive advantage.
At Marketing Results, we achieve consistent results across several different industries with our ‘M-O-S-T’ methodology.
Begin with defining your MARKET. This includes defining the perfect customer or client, discovering the core problem your company solve, your value proposition, and the lifetime value of a client or customer.
Then get clear on your OBJECTIVES. These include specific goals for your website, your sales cycle and marketing performance. It’s also the time to define your budget and how ROI will be measured.
It’s now time to define your STRATEGY. Plan how to make your website better than your competitors. Determine how clients and customers will engage with your company - and the width of the gap they have to cross on the journey toward becoming a customer. Plan how to keep in touch with current customers and clients.
TACTICS can now be deployed to execute your online marketing strategy. This primarily involves generating website traffic and persuading these visitors to take a specific action (conversion). Once conversion takes place, online marketing tactics can be used to generate additional sales.
Marketing Results uses a proven methodology that allows you to systematise and automate the process of generating leads throughout your business.
Our online lead generation process covers the following seven steps:
- Understand you, your desired outcome and your market.
- Analyse your current online lead generation strategy and conversion process.
- Measure KPIs to establish a baseline for improvement.
- Re-engineer your lead generation process to convert fresh leads into committed buyers.
- Deploy and optimise landing pages and other "micro steps" in your conversion process.
- Integrate appropriate lead management processes.
- Expand your reach and impact with effective traffic generation strategies.
To explore how we can kick your lead generation into high gear, why not contact us for an exploratory chat?
We respect your privacy:
We never send spam emails and you can unsubscribe any time.
Connect With Us
In The Media
Marketing Results is one of the few Google Certified Partners in Australia. We manage millions of dollars in Google AdWords spend annually and all our AdWords account managers hold the Google Qualified Individual certification.